1) On the NinjaTrader Control Center, select the “Account Performance” tab.
To generate a performance report:
4. To get the ATM style trade listing, (averaging your prices for up to three entry and exits) tick the check-box labeled “Group trades by ATM Strategy“.
5. Click “Generate“. Your trade data will now be displayed in the Account Performance tabs (Summary, Graphs, Executions, Trades, Periods, Orders, Journal).
To export your trades:
- Click on the “Trades” tab
- If not already set, ensure that all columns are displayed by right clicking on the column headings, selecting Grid -> Properties, and ticking all check-boxes. Click OK.
- Right click on any of the trade data boxes.
- Select Grid -> Export to Excel
- Excel will open with the data entered in a new worksheet. Use Save As to store the data on your hard-drive.
6.click the Next button to continue
If you want to calculate future gain&loss,you should use “Mark to Market Form 4797” report to view your Sect.1256 future’s Gain & Loss.