- Right- click on the specific Broker name (e.g AB Watley) and select specific view from the dropdown list.
- A Trade View Dialog box pops up.
- Right-click on the specific Broker name (e.g AB Watley) and select specific view (e.g FY2008)
You also can add a preset view under a Specifc Financial Year. The Specific Financial Year contains the whole trade data and the baseline positions of the specific tax year and the trades executed in January of the following tax year.
If you want to view the special data under a Specific Financial Year (e.g FY2008 under Interactive Brokers Jones) , you can add a preset view under sSspecific Financial Year. The following will tell you how it works.
- Right-click on the specific item in the Account List (e.g. View FY2008 ) and select specific view.
- You will get the view list under the FY2008 as follows:
Here is the content of each view:
|Stock||Contains all Stock transactions|
|Option||Contains all Option. transactions|
|Future||Contains all Future transactions|
|Currency||Contains all Currency transactions|
|Stock Option and SSF||Contains all Stock Option and SSF transactions|
|Baseline||Contains the baseline positions of the current tax year|
|Finance Data||Contains the cash flow data, for example, cash dividends.|
|Trade Data||Contains all the trade data for the schedule D purpose|
|My holdings||Contains the holding position of specific date|