To apply changes to all trade records with the same symbol, TradeMax provides users Edit Symbol function.
With this function, users can edit Symbol Name, Underlying Stock, Type, Rate, Strike Price, Expire Date, Exchange Market, Rates.
- Click the Trade Data view in the Account List to go to the Trade Data View
- Click the row header to select the specific trade record
- Right-click the record and select the Trade Adjustment>Edit Symbol in the context menu
- The following dialog box will pop up:Learn more about: Symbol box parameter
- Edit specific parameter in the box and click OK. Pop up the following confirm box:
- Click on Yes to apply change to all trades or No to change the selected one only.
- Click Symbols view under the Account List to go to the Symbol View
- Click the parameter cell to activate it and then edit it with you keyboard and mouse
- Pop up the following confirm box
- Click Yes to apply change to all trade records with the same symbol or No to change the selected one only.