TradeMax allows you to adjust the sequence of the transaction records traded on the same day by moving up or moving down the transaction records.
- Select two transaction records you want to move.
- There are two ways to adjust the sequence of the records.
- Click the UP or Down button in trade panel.
- Right click the selected records, and then select Trade Adjustment>Move Up/ Move Down from context menu.
- The transaction records will be moved up or moved down.
1. If there are only two records traded on same day, the right menu only appears Move Down while Trade Panel only displays Down.
2. There are three or more transactions traded on same day. The record which is located at neither the first nor the last can be moved up or down.