Q)How to import TradeMax TXF file into turbotax?
With TradeMax, you can export your gains and losses to popular tax software programs with the TXF Export function.Here we will provide you with a step to step wizard to show you how to export your TXF file with the TXF Export function
For example, if you want to export the FY2008’s G & L Report to TXF file, you can do the following:
- Right click the folder FY2008 under the Trade Bar and select the TXF Export from its context menu:
- Following dialog box will pop up:
- Select the path & File name to save your TXF file.
- Press Save button to finish the process. Now you can find your TXF file in your selected path.
To import txf file from TradeMax with TurboTax,You should use follow step
Tax Exchange Format (.txf) files
TurboTax desktop software (except TurboTax Business) can import from any program that creates .txf files, such as Quicken or Quicken Rental Property Manager.
You can import from multiple Quicken, QuickBooks, and/or .txf files. If existing data conflicts with the data you’re trying to import, you have the option to either skip the import or replace the existing data.
- .txf files cannot be imported into TurboTax Online or TurboTax Business.
- Data cannot be imported into Form 1041 (Estate and Trust) returns.
- if you try to import 3000 more trans into TurboTax you will get follow meesage You can use TradeMax Form 8949 as attachment for schedule-d
Manually input the Short Term/Long Term Gains&Loss Value to TurboTax ScheduleD Report