To download account activity file from OptionsHouse:
- Login your OptionsHouse account.
In Account Activity window
The account activity window is easily accessible from Quick Start menu so you can see everything that’s happened in your account for as long as your account has been active. You can also minimize it and it will stay on the lower navigation bar each time you log in.
The account activity screen displays all your fills and the price at which they made it into the market.
- You can use the filter to narrow down the activity you’re looking at by date range, transaction type, and symbol.
- On the top-right of the screen, you can also export the activity being shown and save the data into a CSV or XLS file.
- Your downloaded file must be in this format as shown below, otherwise, you should set your profile in profile wizard dialog box to import your data into TradeMax.
Trade DateActionSecurityTypeDescriptionSymbolUnderlying symbolQuantityPriceCommissionAmountFees4/2/2010 11:25:28 AMBuy To OpenstockMSFT AprWk2 280 CallMSQ101203C00118000MSQ108.887-8887.070.07
If you find the your downloaded file format is different from the above formats, you should set your profile in Profile Wizard.
- Run TradeMax to import trade activity data from local file.