The following steps will show you how to download data from Investrade.
- Login your Investrade trade account.
- Click Account Information > Activity.
Select Trades from the “Activity Type” drop down box.
- Unselect Current check box , then set a specific time range.
Your Trade History report will display, the report should contain the right columns as shown below:
Account Type | Trade Date | Settle Date | Exec Time | Trade Number | CUSIP/Symbol | ISIN | Description | Buy/Sell | Qy | Price | Principal Amt | Comm | Other Comm | Net Amount | Curr
Click Download Data icon
Select Delimited text file and Comma delimited and then click the Download now button
- Click the Save button.
- Click Save button in Save In drop down dialog box.
- Run TradeMax and setup an Investrade account to import trade activity data from local file.