To download data file from Scottrade:
- Log in your Scottrade account .
- Click on the My Account Tab and select Account History and Transactions
- Scottrade provides you with two options to filter your Trade data for downloading data under specific condition.
- Select Comma Delimited (CSV) in the Download File drop down box and then click the GO button.
- It will land on another page there left click Trade History Records option.Attention: This window will popup only when your ad blocker and popup blocker is disabled
- File Download dialog box will popup
(Transactions are default option).
|1. Date||Scottrade provides six options to choose from.Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 14 days, Last 30 days, Last 60 days, All available.It’s a shortcut for users to select the data in that period.|
|2. Transactions||If you want to download the data in specific transaction type, you can choose one specific transaction type from its drop down list.|
|3. Symbol||Manually enter the specific symbol name.|
|4. Select Date Range||If you want to download the trade data in specific time range, you can click this tab to select date range.|
|5. Download File||There are two options : Comma Delimited (CSV), Quick/Money.You can select data file format accordingly from the dropdown list.|
One Option: Download the data by choosing Date, Transaction, symbol.
Two Option: Specific date range by selecting a Start Date and End Date
- Press Save and specific file location to save the report csv file to your computer.
- Your downloaded file must be in this format as shown below, otherwise, you should set your profile in profile wizard dialog box to import your data into TradeMax.
If you find the your downloaded file format is different from the above formats, you should set your profile in Profile Wizard.
- Run TradeMax, and click Scottrade account to import trade activity data from local file.