To download data file from TradeKing:
Note: TradeMax suggest you choose QFX(Quicken Format) file as default data file.
If you have already set up your software to accept TradeKing data, Log into your TradeKing account and under “Accounts – Download Data” downloads your account data.
- Choose “Quicken© 2004 or newer” format.
- Set the desired date range of your data.
- Click on the Download button to save the file.
- Run TradeMax and setup a TradeKing account to import trade activity data from local file.Then click Next Button
- In Profile Name dropdown list,select Open Financial Exchange (*.ofx,*.qfx,*.xml)
- Click File Browser Button to select qfx data file from your computer,then click Next Button.