To download data file from OptionsXpress:
- Login your OptionsXpress account.
- Click Accounts > Activity.
- Select the Period and Type.
- Select Comma Delimited (CSV) in the Download File drop down box and then click the GO button.Note: Click on the box “Show Commissions & Regulatory Fees.“
- Press Save to save the report as csv file.
- Your downloaded file must be in this format as shown below, otherwise, you should set your profile in profile wizard dialog box to import your data into TradeMax.
SymbolDescriptionActionQuantityPriceCommissionReg FeesDateTransactionIDOrder NumberTransaction Type IDTotal CostMSQ^^^101203C00118000MSFT AprWk2 280 CallBuy To Open108.8870.074/2/2010 11:25:28 AM1999999999888888821-8887.07
If you find the downloaded file format is different from the above formats, you should set your profile in Profile Wizard.
- Run TradeMax to import trade activity data from local file.