Option 1: Import Trades from Brokerage Account
If the security trader holds online brokerage account, TradeMax provides an easy wizard to import trades from brokerage account.
- Select Import Trades from Brokerage Account from the pop-up dialog.
- Click Next to make further changes in the settings.
- Click Next Button to continue.
- Online Accounts: If you have several subsidiary accounts under the main account, you can modify it or select it from the dropdown list.
- Set the Start time and End time manually or select it from the drop down list, the trade data within this period will be downloaded. Then click Next to Step 2.
|Account||Select an account to import your data|
|Trade Range||Automatically display the date range of existing trades in the current account|
|Mode||If you already have a user name and password of the selected account, select I want to connect to ***. I have a *** user name and password.|
|If you have trade data in your computer, please select I want to import data from local file.|
|If you want to skip the file download process, just select I want to import data copied from broker Transaction History Report.|
|Include Baseline||If you have already appended baseline position, you will need to select the checkbox and enter your specific tax year or select it with the arrows at the right side|
|Your Online Broker||Select your online broker from the dropdown list.|
|User ID||Manually enter your registered User ID|
|Password||Enter your password manually.|