To download data file from Vanguard:
- Go to the Vanguard web site and log in to your account.
- Click on My Portfolio, Accounts & Activity.
- Click on the Download transactions link at the upper right corner of the page.
- Select a From and To date range for your report.
Under Choose account(s), it will display all your accounts, you just need to select the account you need.
Note: Please do not select more than one account.
- Click the Download spreadsheet link at the bottom of the page.
Save the CSV file to your specific folder.
Please do NOT open the csv file with Excel. Opening the csv file and then saving it will change the original format of the data file.
- Run TradeMax to import trade activity data from local file.