If I made a mistake in baseline entries, how do I deal with it?
Below are two methods to correct the baseline entries errors without uninstalling TradeMax or restarting it.
a)Edit the Baseline Record
1. Open the baseline view you edited by clicking it, select the erroneous transaction record.
2. Right click the selected record, select Trade Edit from its pop-up list or Click “Edit” Tab in Trade Panel, a dialog box will pop up, you can edit this record.
b) Delete Baseline Record
- Select the specific Financial Year under which you set up the baseline view.
- Open the baseline view you edited by clicking it, select the errant transaction records.
- Right Click the selected data, select Trade Delete from its pop-up list or Click “Delete” tab in Trade Panel.