Q)How to import TradeMax TXF file into H&R Block TaxCut ?
With TradeMax, you can export your gains and losses to popular tax software programs with the TXF Export function.Here we will provide you with a step to step wizard to show you how to export your TXF file with the TXF Export function
For example, if you want to export the FY2008’s G & L Report to TXF file, you can do the following:
- Right click the folder FY2008 under the Trade Bar and select the TXF Export from its context menu:
- Following dialog box will pop up:
- Select the path & File name to save your TXF file.
- Press Save button to finish the process. Now you can find your TXF file in your selected path.
To import txf file from TradeMax to H&R Block TaxCut ,You should use follow step
H&R Block At Home imports your personal tax and financial information from last year’s H&R Block At Home, Microsoft Money (Windows only), Quicken, and last year’s TurboTax (software) federal return.
If your information is in a .txf file, H&R Block At Home will also import other financial programs. To import financial information from a .txf file: Open Taxcut or H&R Block At Home, depending on which version of the program you use.
- Click File in the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose Import Financial Information.
- Click Browse on the Import Financial Information window.
- Select your file to import.
- Click Import Selected File and Select the “TXF” file you created. This will import your tax files to Taxcut.
- To review your imported financial information, click the Reports menu and click Review Financial Imports.
if you start a new tax return, please select “Welcome” and then “Smart Import” and follow the steps below.
- Import Data from Financial Software
- Select Financial Program infomation from ”File” menu
- Other Financial Program and Import TXF file
- Import Individual TXF Files
- Choose a TXF file to Import
In “Select Financial Program” Dialogbox,Select “Other program that supports Tax Exchange Format (TXF)“,Click on the “Next” button.
Click on the “Import” button.
Choose a .txf file you want to import.
click “next” button,you could select the imported txf file.
Click on the “Import Selected File” button