The following Tutorials helps the beginners know better about TradeMax’s various modules and operate TradeMax more freely.
We suggest that you begin with Quick Start to take a quick view of TradeMax’s powerful function.
- Quick Start
- Overview – The key features of TradeMax
- User Interface – The overview of three views of TradeMax
- Detailed Instruction –
How to operate TradeMax under different modules.
- Setup a New Account – This tutorial show you how to setup a new account, combine different accounts into one, edit and delete the existed account.
- Enter Previous Year Holding Position – Show you how to display Holding Position, and
view End of tax year for the next tax year
- Import Trade History – This tutorial will tell you how to import the trade data into TradeMax and append a trade.
- Adjust trades
- Corperate Event Recording-1 – Show you how to Split Trade, Merge Trade and Spinoff Trade
- Corperate Event Recording-2 – Record the following events: Inc-Income(Div,Int,etc), Reinvest-Income Reinvested, Shares Added to Account/ Remove from an Account.
- Deposit into Account/Withdraw from Account – Tell you how to Deposit the capital into Account and Withdraw from Account
- Corperate Event Recording-3 – How to record Return of Capital and Div paid on ShortSales
- Trades Adjustment – How to Combine, Match your trades and Edit, Consolidate the symbol.
- Adjust Option – Show you how to Expire, Assign, Exercise your options.
- Add View – The tutorial tell you how to add a preset view, custom and delete the view.
- Backup and Restore – This tutorial show you how to backup and restore the trade data.
- Run Reports – Show you how to run reports.