In Trademax calendar view, transactions can be viewed by month or by week. This helps you to visualize what transactions occur each and every month. Moving and holding your mouse over a transaction shows a preview of the transaction details.This page helps you to review the Basic Function of each section of the
The transaction records are integrated with the calendar (date picker) control:
- The calendar automatically displays trade date using bold font.
- The calendar status is automatically updated every time when trades have been changed in Trademax.
- Press Goto Day button and select the date of the transaction record.
- Click (Day View, Work Week View, Week View, Month View)button to check the transaction record for a certain period.
- Day View can display a single day with all the records that belong to that day.
- Work Week View can display a work week with all records that belong to that time period.
- Week View can display a week with all records that belong to that time period.
- Month View can display a month with all records that belong to that time period.