- Calendar Module : Added,View your transactions in Calendar
- Portfolio Beta Module : Added in Deluxe,Perimer Edition
- Report Module : Added support for importing data copied from clipboard
- Report Module : Optimize reports loading speed
- Report Module : Enhanced Schedule-D1 Report & Realized Gain Report
-Trade Data Import: Added support for importing data copied from clipboard
- Report Module: Optimize reports loading speed and enhanced Schedule-D1 Report & Realized Gain Report
- Trade Adjustment Module: Fixed A washsale bug when Open Short Put
- Add Bond as trade type
- Option Moudule : Fixed a bug in Expired Option Auto-detecting
- Added support for running Cost Basis Transaction Report.
- Added support for running Unrealized Gain/Loss Report.
- Added Mark to Market Report(form 4797).
- Fixed Report Export bug and change export button icon.
- Report Module: Fixed the problem that on a certain report display some useless information when running.
- Added White/Black List Module for Report - White/Black List Module focus on some information you want to generated in selected report.
- Added support for Windows 7.
- Trade Adjustment Module: updated to adjust the sequence of the transaction traded on the same date.
- Support More washsale Calculaiton rule: Calculation rule with eight different levels summarizes when a wash sale will be triggered under different methods.
- Changed scan error infomation output mode to tree view.
- Corporate Events Module : Added new function.
Deposit into Account.
Withdraw from Account.
Return of Capital.
Div paid on Shortsales.
- Record these coporate events to better adjust the cost basis of the stock by that amount and track incomes, expenses, credits, debts and banks transactions.
- Added Auto Scan function.
- Added corporate events :
Shares Added to Account.
Shares Removed from Account.
- TXF file export : Fixed for commissions in Expired options which caused TurboTax to unrecognize TXF file and fixed to exclude Exercised Options from TXF file.
- Added Stock Price History module : Download the price history of holding security in a specific period of time.
- Added Forex Rate module: Auto-convert transactions traded in NON-USD into USD according to the latest ferex rate.
- Stock Split, Merge, Spinoff: update to automatically calculated ratio by New Security Quantity/Old Security Quantity.
- Croperate evnet name change: Stock split-> Trade split/ Reverse split.
- Added Black and White List in option.
- Powerful Option Adjustment wizard enriched TradeMax's function: Auto-detect Expired, Assigned, Exercised option to defer cost to corresponding stock.
- Support option auto exercised/ assigned/expired.
- Washsale detail report is added to analyze your disallowed wash sale losses that have been deferred to next year and show you the baseline position contains open position and Wash sales defer position.
- Added combine / match Trade Function: combine the trades with same buying lot, force match the trade.
- Added consolidate /edit a symbol Function: consolidate different ticker symbol name and Edit symbol to apply changes to all trade records with the same symbol.
- End Tax Year procedure: Fixed problem with stock conversion rates not transferring over properly to next tax year for non-US stocks.
- Import module: Auto scan the error and auto-merge the security to the underlying stock.
- Append a trade: Make the imformation about the new trade is more accurate and elaborate.
- 1099 Reconciliation Report: Fixed problem with getting different results when running the report more than once.
- Undo and Redo action is added to help you undo and redo the previous action.
- Import Module: Added new OFX file as import format.
- Added End of Tax Year function.
- Added Backup and Restore function: backup trade data from Trademax and restore the data to Trademax.
- Added Corporate Events Module: Record stock split, merge, spinoff to better track the history of the transaction.
- User Interface: Auto scan the data error in the trade grid.
- Import Module: Auto-scan the data during the process of importing data.
- Time Range Filter: Support Finding your trade in a specific period of time with the newly added function.
- Added Summary Report: This valuable summary or aggregation of an entire ID or Symbol allows a user to see how one Symbol performed versus another.
- Support exporting to txf format file,so you can output your Schedule to TurboTax,Taxcut.
- Reports Module: Support exporting report to pdf,csv,xls format.
- Reports Module: 1099 Reconciliation Report and Trade Detail Report is added to reconcile the data and display the detailed information of transactions.
- Added View Module: Filter your trade by adding different view, edit and delete the selected view.
- Support downloading Sogotrade/ Scottrade/IB/E*Trade data.
- Added wash sales Long(W/L) & wash sales Short(W/S) to action.
- Added "Import Wizard Mode" for beginners.
- Added Report Module, you can add more report as you wish.
- Support more Broker trade data: Etrade,Scoretrade and more...
- Import Module: Fixed the problem of importing QIF format porfile.
- Fixed unstable small bug : more stable than before.
- Trade Grid: Fixed deleting multiple non-contiguous trades when grid is filtered.
- Support Matching Trade by Customer.
- Fixed Grid Sort Problem.
- Added Gian&Lose Report and Schedule-D Report.
- Added Filed chooser Button.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Finish Wash Sales Rule.
- Support importing CSV format file and exporting your gains and losses to popular tax software programs with the TXF Export.
- the capability to setup different accounts.
- Support printing data grid and reports.
- Powerful Trade Adjustment module.
It is a full featured tax software specifically designed for active investors or traders to manage their trade data maximize their captial gain/loss strategy, adjust wash sales, prepare their Schedule D Worth a try!
By Melinda G
I just got TradeMax, it is really amazing. Perfect importing, accurate washsale calculation and large quantity of records supported, one click to generate my Schedule D-1 report with thousands of trades, It worths the price.
By Sam W
With TradeMax's help, I can track my trade performance easily, anaylze my gains/loss cross years and calculate secutity cost basis for each stock. It really save me a lot of time and help me make better investment.. Worth trying!
By Kent H
As an investor who trade foreign securities, reporting all those gain/loss on Schedule D must be a tedious and tough job. TradeMax converts the foreign securities cost basis into USD figures, so that I can estimate gain/loss on USD cost basis. I believe TradeMax is well fit for the traders like me, and recommend it highly.
Copyright © 2008-2012 Neutral Trend Inc. All Rights Reserved.